This website is operated by Sponsorcraft Ltd t/a Hubbub. We are registered in England and Wales, at the address 85 Great Portland St, London W1W 7LT, Company Number: 0769983.
At Hubbub we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy applies when we are acting as a controller of personal data, i.e. where we have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. It applies to all users of our website.
We may process your personal data for the purpose of contacting you if you submit an enquiry using our website. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely the promotion of our products and services.
Our ICO registration number Z3150541
This policy details important information about:
- who we are,
- how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information,
- your rights in relation to your personal information, and
- how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
Who we are
Sponsorcraft Ltd ('we' or 'us') (trading as Hubbub or Hubbub Fundraising) collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data protection Regulations which apply across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as 'controller' of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Personal Information we may collect, use or share
We limit the amount of information we request on our forms to only what is necessary for the purposes of contacting you with regards to products or services that you may opt-in to receive and it is your choice that you provide to to us:
Some examples of when we collect this information include:
- When signing up to our newsletter or blog
- When registering for an event, webinar or other events
- When requesting more information on a product or service, such as a demo
- Cookies that have been accepted for use in marketing activities
Personal information you provide about third parties
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
- shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data;
- shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf; and
- shall consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad.
How we use your personal information
We will store your contact details relevant to the products & services supplied by us where they may continue to be useful or valuable to you.
We will share your personal data with third parties only to the extent that the disclosure is to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or is reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing you with the information about our products & services that you have requested.
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA.
We use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure and prevent it from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit the processing of your information to genuin business needs by those authorised and with the duty to confidentiality.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Whilst we use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
From time to time we may send information about events, products, services, offers, competitions and our business which may be of interest to you. Such information could be sent by post, email, telephone, text message or automated call.
We will ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages on the first occasion that you provide any relevant contact information. The option to receive marketing communications from us may come in the form a a direct opt-in or a soft opt-in depending on the type of content you are subscribing to.
You can opt out at any time. If you have any queries about how to opt out, or if you are receiving messages you do not want you can contact us using the details provided below.
“Cookies” are text-only pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual's hard drive or other website-browsing equipment for record-keeping purposes.
Cookies allow the website to remember important information that will make your use of the site more convenient. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a randomly generated unique number or other value. Like most websites, we use different categories of cookies for a variety of purposes in order to improve your online experience.
This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this information may be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually and include:
- How many times users visit the site
- What pages are visited
- The locations of users
- What channels users are generated from
Cookies can be categorised, following the International Chamber of Commerce guide, as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies tend to be session cookies which are deleted at the end of the browser session. We use these.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website such as which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies don't collect any information that could identify you - all the information is collected on an anonymous aggregate basis and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. They also enable us to track the total number of visitors to our site. Most performance cookies tend to be session cookies which are deleted at the end of the browser session. We use these in some instances.
Functionality cookies, by their very nature, are persistent cookies so that we remember your computer when you return to our website. We use these
Targeting cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use these in some instances.
How can I block and/or delete cookies?
You can use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie.
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser.
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data.
You can exercise any of the rights listed below by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice.
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information.
- Access to any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- Request we rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
- Objection or restriction at any time to our continued processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes.
- Objections or restriction to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by email at email@example.com
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise directly with us about our use of your information.
However. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office, can may be contacted at or telephone: 0303 123 1113.